JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Zastava M92 AK pistol in excellent condition.

These are really just flashbang dispensers... This little guy spits huge fireballs and will out-loud an AR pistol with a muzzle brake! The M92 is built like a TANK and features a stamped receiver that is 50% thicker than other AK platforms and boasts bulged RPK style trunnions. You get the benefit of a last-round-bolt-hold-open when using Zastava brand or other steel magazines, a hinged dust cover (!!!), a bolt lock back feature on the safety selector, 'krinkov' style sights, a DIY picatinny rail attached on the hinged dust cover (YES, it DOES hold zero) and a LOUD ENOUGH BOOM TO MAKE A MOSIN-NAGANT GO FLACCID!

Originally the beech wood handguard is coated in a mediocre black paint from the factory. I opted to sand that off and stain the handguard with a nice 'maple' and gloss finish myself for a more authentic AK look. I am also including a spare upper handguard I've been using as my test mule to create a similar Izhmash orange. Only mods to this fantastic miniature cannon are a DIY top rail and an AKBuilder 'krinkov' style muzzle booster. Similarly, I'm including 3x 30 round magazines, a reliable 75 round drum, a SB Tactical SBA3 brace and accompanying adapter. The muzzle booster does reduce the chance of flash by about 20% in my experience, but if you want that full fireball experience, just pop it off. If you don't like the top rail, you can just order a new dust cover from Zastava for $35 and they'll get it to you in 2 days.

Fair warning, the trigger is LIGHT. Like by the time you've thought about pulling the trigger, the trigger has already fired. It's like MAYBE a 3lb pull. In my book it's excellent and I love every second of it.

Comes with:
- 1x Original cardboardium alloy box
- 1x 75 round drum
- 1x 30 round promag magazine
- 1x 30 round KCI steel magazine
- 1x 30 round magpul magazine
- 1x SB Tactical SBA3 brace + adapter
- 1x Test mule upper handguard

I'm asking $1000 + transfer/background fee for this wonderful loudmouth of a gun.

Local sales only, not shipping it across state lines.

Not looking to trade for this at the moment.

image0 (7).jpeg image1 (3).jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ya know, a CNC Warrior 4 piece virtually eliminates the flash. Can't do much about the kaboom unfortunately.

This is a great deal, they're going for close to $1k new without all these extra goodies. Hard to believe you want to sell. At some point these may go byebye on the import front. Yes, supposedly made here

Ya know, a CNC Warrior 4 piece virtually eliminates the flash. Can't do much about the kaboom unfortunately.

This is a great deal, they're going for close to $1k new without all these extra goodies. Hard to believe you want to sell. At some point these may go byebye on the import front. Yes, supposedly made here
I happen to like the flash and kaboom! Only reason I'm selling it is because I want to get an M70.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.