JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a form 1 silencer constructed of 304 stainless steel using 5 K baffles and a 2 point mount system and a reflex style that partially covers the barrel. Works very well and built like a tank. Also included is a AK built specifically for the silencer with an elongated gas system to keep the blowback out of your face. AK Rail and wood included. 4 piece bulgarian flash suppressor included for when you are not using the silencer. Top cover with and without rear sight included. Includes a few hundred rounds of PRVI Parizan boxer primed reloadable ammo and a few hundred rounds of IMI reloadable brass and a hundred or so subsonic loaded AK rounds with 220 grain and 174 grain bullets. I'll throw in a few mags and some 7.62x39 dies and a box of primers. First $600 takes it all. The price is firm and I am not desperate to sell but the wife is making me sell something before I build anything else. You will need to complete a ATF form 4 before you can take possession of the silencer and this is all for Oregon residents only. Theres a lot of stuff here. Worth well over the asking price. Please email for more questions or pictures.
[email protected]

YouTube - Silenced AK47 with subsonic ammo comparison

YouTube - silenced AK-47

YouTube - Silenced AK-47 with subsonic ammo

Ive been asked a few questions so here it goes.

The barrel is a Green Mountain US made barrel. It is 16 inches long. This is not a SBR. It is built on an NDS -65 receiver. I will sell the gun and silencer for $670 without the ammo. You will need to do NFA paperwork to get the silencer. I will not give you the silencer until the paperwork clears. I will not sell the rifle separately. The rifle will work fine without the silencer and vice versa but they are really made to complement each other. It is a legal registered silencer and I am a former 02/07 SOT and have built many , many AK's and many silencers. The sight setup is a tech sight unit and is a well thought out and constructed unit. I am including the original dust cover and Hungarian sight set although I can include a Soviet PBS-1 silencer sight assy for an additional $60. Also included are another Bulgarian flash supressor and an East German AK-74 flash supressor. Both have been bored out to clear the barrel that extends past the front sight to act as a second mounting point for the silencer when it is installed. The silencer is a reflex style with a bronze inner mount and 5 K baffles in all stainless steel construction. It can be used on other AK's using a 24x1.5mm thread pattern. You will have to pay $200 tax to the ATF to get this transferred and I can assist you in setting up a trust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aefu4YC6SZ8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za174Q6OQ2M&feature=player_embedded

Price drop to $600 for everything. Dies and powder and ammo included. $600 for a very nice custom AK with matching heavy duty and very effective silencer. You pay the tax.

I am only allowed to waste money on crap that I have already wasted on crap so something had to go. Funny thing is I'm financing brewing equipment.

I cannot believe this is still here Mike... Holly cow batman... that is sweet... but really, you move OR, the land of full auto and you buy brewing crap... WTF... :)

I cannot believe this is still here Mike... Holly cow batman... that is sweet... but really, you move OR, the land of full auto and you buy brewing crap... WTF... :)

I'm thirsty :) . I can't believe it hasnt sold too. Silencers are a bubblegum to sell especially around Christmas.

Seriously. A good 10-15 gallon cylindroconical pressure rated stainless steel fermenter with a racking arm and 1 1/2" sanitary valves I'd take as a straight trade. Man cannot live by guns alone.

I wouldnt worry. Despite the fact I am practically giving this away no one has stepped up to buy it. My guess is it will be here Monday.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.