JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would take both with me hahahahahahaha there is your answer........ one AK and one AR......... sounds dumb? well look at it this way......... at least I don't sound like a high school girls, arguing about this and that lol.......... no but on a serious note...... I like the AK more...... so I rather not be as accurate and have my reliability...... I rather put out more lead and do the whole spray and pray then to worry about jamming. I do want to have an AR tho..... I like the look and feel of the rifle...... AK just has more history and is the #1 in the world.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVfB3uxtB4w

:s0054:

I think you guys might get a kick out of this. A pretty good post on this subject made by a former PMC who posts on another firearms board I frequent. You'll have to forgive the... oddness, I think the years killing brown people in foreign countries may have affected his marble count if you catch my meaning. :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top