JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
I looked and looked everywhere. I need it just for an HK rear site that I removed for a scope to fit, but I want to keep it with the gun just in case. I need two of them.

Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks but I just need the plugs. I already have the grips. They just didn't come with plugs because I needed the FDE ones to Rit dye and they didn't sell them with plugs. Thanks for looking though. I am just hoping someone bought ones with plugs and didn't like them or has a source for just the plug. The one I made works, but I would rather have something a bit better.

Thanks but I just need the plugs. I already have the grips. They just didn't come with plugs because I needed the FDE ones to Rit dye and they didn't sell them with plugs. Thanks for looking though. I am just hoping someone bought ones with plugs and didn't like them or has a source for just the plug. The one I made works, but I would rather have something a bit better.
Im on the same boat, bought a US Palm grip not knowing it would not come with a grip plug, now I wish I would have gotten the Tango Down version. Let me know if you found a plug that works.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.