JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if I can use one of these handguards on a Yugo Underfolder?

4587912338_0ccdfd7118.jpg

I beleive it is a Romanian grip and it is curved just for that reason, to clear the gap for the underfolder stock. I also suspect that it will line up with the Yugo but that rifle has a heavier barrel, so I don't know.

Good luck.

SF-

I beleive it is a Romanian grip and it is curved just for that reason, to clear the gap for the underfolder stock. I also suspect that it will line up with the Yugo but that rifle has a heavier barrel, so I don't know.

Good luck.

SF-

If you look at the picture closer you will see the picture is backward so it's not the correct grip for an underfolder

If you look at the picture closer you will see the picture is backward so it's not the correct grip for an underfolder

Ok MOD... we need a new 'smiley' to pick from... One that has a hand slapping itself in the forehead yelling, "Doooohhhhh!!!" because that the one I would insert right now.

My bad.

Nothing to see here good citizens keep moving along.

SF-

It is a factory original. Romanians and Hungarians were very advanced for their time using forward pistol grips on their rifles. The Romanians made several types for standard stock AKs and this type for the underfolder. If you want one. I can dig one up for $45.00.

It is a factory original. Romanians and Hungarians were very advanced for their time using forward pistol grips on their rifles. The Romanians made several types for standard stock AKs and this type for the underfolder. If you want one. I can dig one up for $45.00.

It was mentioned in another post that these wouldnt fit on a Yugoslavian underfolder...

Will the one you are offering fit a Yugo?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top