JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
looking for trunions, etc i have the stock, just need the bits and pieces to make it work.

i have AR parts:
30 rnd mags
pistol grip and screw
20" free float tube
223 stripper clips
brass catcher

my stock is like this:
AK007BFS.jpg

Those parts are getting harder and harder to find. I know you said you already have the stock but may want to consider this any how. They have free shipping running until Monday. Also I'd give them a call, you never know they might some spare parts only laying around.

<broken link removed>

Those parts are getting harder and harder to find. I know you said you already have the stock but may want to consider this any how. They have free shipping running until Monday. Also I'd give them a call, you never know they might some spare parts only laying around.

<broken link removed>

DPHarms the company that has these made had they for $99 for the whole kit before they sold out, just wait for them to come back in stock

<broken link removed>

Saw a complete Bulgy sidefolder with all the parts for $210 on akforum.net but that sucker sold in 15 minutes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.