JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I got this stock in a box of reloading stuff I picked up a few years ago. I think it goes on a AK. not sure. (Druganov?)
Looking to post it And want to identify it correctly. From what I can tell it looks like the tang groove is correct for a AK.
Any help appreciated.

thanks Southpaw.

5F368E18-CC64-4301-A634-9FD186FCB662.jpeg C49B207A-499E-4556-BA86-5FBF6AF11AF2.jpeg DDD87947-506B-4B29-B262-AF180A2ACB61.jpeg

Wow thanks guys, I new somebody would know. I have a wasr in the back of the safe but it's happy with its wood and so am I. So off to the donate pile it goes.

thanks, again S.Paw

Hi guys,

I got this stock in a box of reloading stuff I picked up a few years ago. I think it goes on a AK. not sure. (Druganov?)
Looking to post it And want to identify it correctly. From what I can tell it looks like the tang groove is correct for a AK.
Any help appreciated.

thanks Southpaw.

View attachment 719194 View attachment 719195 View attachment 719196
Is for AK.
Not for sure be I think the stock in the OP is made for a milled AK while the one @FourTeeFive posted is for the stamp AK based on the difference of the trunion connection point or the one in the OP has been modified for what ever reason.
Nah, milled has tangs on top and bottom.
It's what they cobble together to import an ak. People take them off. Add a pistol grip and a real stock. It's a legal placeholder.
Not these, though thumbhole stocks are used for import.

Nvm it was used for import, I think that one is bulgarian.

Either their stamped lines or bulgaria imports milled aks with only the upper tang and they get converted to have a lower tang later. It would fit stamped though so, take it for what its worth.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top