JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just finnished my 3rd AK pistol now! They are fun to build, Awesome to shoot and at the end of the day, I can say "I built this!" Ive taken them out 4-5 times now and all I can say is Im glad ammo for the AK is cheap right now!!! Its shoots 1000% reliable with a 7" barrel and no guide rod!

Im looking for some feedback, Let me know what you think? and what its missing or needs:s0155:

It's an Egyptian AK Pistol in 7.62x39

And here is what I have done so for other then the basic build:
Shortened Reciever
Finnished in Ceramic Bake on Paint
Had the barrel turned down to 7" and threaded barrel to 14x1mm LH
Shortened gas system (NON-Guide rod)
Welded the rear trunnion in place and added a rear plate w/ swivel HK-style sling mount
Tapco SAW grip and Galil handguard
Full cleaning kit and allen wrenches in grip for takedown and cleaning

I plan on miling down the rear sight base and adding a Picatinny strip for a red-Dot sight.

DSCF1513.JPG
DSCF1515.JPG
DSCF1518.JPG
DSCF1524.JPG

Looks good, it's got that less is more thing going on. Maybe add a enhanced safety on it? you know... like the one Krebs sells.... you can activate the safety with your index finger. You say it has no guide rod, so just a spring? I too would like to see pics of the inside.... heck make some vids if you can.

Nice job.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top