JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to pickup an AK pistol variant in 7.62x39 of some flavor(brand), not partial to any but went out and shot a friend of mines and it was a blast so I think I want one now. Let me know what you have, PM me with offers, prices, and most important pictures. Looking in the $400-500 range, don't want to spend a whole lot more then that, and like I said earlier this is more a want than a need so don't be offended if I don't jump all over something.

Preferences would be: Magpul grip, quad rail, drum magazine would be cool, something that hasn't been used and abused yet

You can text pictures and offers to 503-440-6271 as well if it's easier for you to do that.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.