JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
yugo virgin krink kit is the only thing left.

anyone holding AK rifles or PTR 9mm pistols want to trade? vector / kriss 9mm pistol? SIG p226? glock G17 / G19 Gen5???

all laws are buyers responsibility

can meet in portland area for transfer (buyer pays)
i'm interested in trades (up or down) for: semi-autos that run glock 9mm mags, AK mags, or 308
eg: (HK clones, kriss, AK's)

LAST ONE:

1- Zastava YUGO M92 krinkov PAP unbuilt 'virgin' kit $700

NEW 7.62x39mm barrel and new NDS m92 receiver ($120 + $93)
this is an 'in the white' parts kit with a NoDak Spud yugo underfolder receiver and AK Builder rivet kit
i'm into this thing over $1400

got this when the parts kits were $1200+ with no barrel :( all parts appear to be new, except for the trigger guard is a demil that looks unused

barrel and other parts will require machining. i'm betting the barrel is original EU mfg as the '7's on one of them is the upside down 'V' character
what you see in the pics is what you get: LOTS of small parts, I believe its complete, but it may be missing some small bits.

View attachment 610801
View attachment 610802View attachment 610803
Check your inbox

I would be very interested if this is still available. Do you still have the M92 kit?

all laws are buyers responsibility

can meet in portland area for transfer (buyer pays)
i'm interested in trades (up or down) for: semi-autos that run glock 9mm mags, AK mags, or 308
eg: (HK clones, kriss, AK's)

LAST ONE:

1- Zastava YUGO M92 krinkov PAP unbuilt 'virgin' kit $700

NEW 7.62x39mm barrel and new NDS m92 receiver ($120 + $93)
this is an 'in the white' parts kit with a NoDak Spud yugo underfolder receiver and AK Builder rivet kit
i'm into this thing over $1400

got this when the parts kits were $1200+ with no barrel :( all parts appear to be new, except for the trigger guard is a demil that looks unused

barrel and other parts will require machining. i'm betting the barrel is original EU mfg as the '7's on one of them is the upside down 'V' character
what you see in the pics is what you get: LOTS of small parts, I believe its complete, but it may be missing some small bits.

View attachment 610801
View attachment 610802View attachment 610803

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.