Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

AK Parts Kit krinkov underfolder with receiver sell or trade m92 zastava - yugo krink

Reactions
Feedback
12 / 0 / 1
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
all laws are buyers responsibility

can meet in portland area for transfer (buyer pays)
i'm interested in trades (up or down) for: semi-autos that run glock 9mm mags, AK mags, or 308
eg: (HK clones, kriss, AK's)

LAST ONE:

1- Zastava YUGO M92 krinkov PAP unbuilt 'virgin' kit $700

NEW 7.62x39mm barrel and new NDS m92 receiver ($120 + $93)
this is an ‘in the white’ parts kit with a NoDak Spud yugo underfolder receiver and AK Builder rivet kit
i'm into this thing over $1400

got this when the parts kits were $1200+ with no barrel :( all parts appear to be new, except for the trigger guard is a demil that looks unused

barrel and other parts will require machining. i'm betting the barrel is original EU mfg as the '7's on one of them is the upside down 'V' character
what you see in the pics is what you get: LOTS of small parts, I believe its complete, but it may be missing some small bits.

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2885.JPG
IMG_2887.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
jazz hand stumps
Reactions
Feedback
12 / 0 / 1
yugo virgin krink kit is the only thing left.

anyone holding AK rifles or PTR 9mm pistols want to trade? vector / kriss 9mm pistol? SIG p226? glock G17 / G19 Gen5???

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley