JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Technically you wanna be careful about the 922R Bull crap but I think you should be fine. Share a list of things you plan on putting on the AK..... I too have a M10.
2013-01-05171905.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm not interested in lowering the US parts number whatsoever. I am looking to ensure that I have on hand any parts that may need replacing down the road due to wear and tear or breakage. I tend to think that with all the talk going on right now, that parts may become hard to impossible to find or will be so expensive so as to not be able to afford to repair anything if need be.

What exactly wears out on AK's? I was thinking bolt and bolt carrier, gas tube, rails, etc...

As far as my own tastes, I'd like to put a red dot and a light on it. That's about it.

Thoughts?

I don't honestly think that you really need to keep spare parts for your AK as long as you take care of it and clean it after using it. They are built to take a beating and last for a long time.

I've got a Red dot on my AK74 makes for a nice combo, not sure about a light but that just me I don't care for the extra weight.

What exactly wears out on AK's? I was thinking bolt and bolt carrier, gas tube, rails, etc...

As far as my own tastes, I'd like to put a red dot and a light on it. That's about it.

Thoughts?

Firing pin, disconnector spring (good to have a spare).....That's about it.

You can swap out bolt carriers and gas tubes at will. Bolts will need to be checked for headspacing if you swap them.

E. Euro items pretty much go together except for Yugo parts. Yugo, Chinese, and some Romanian (if you get into 5.45 Romy AIMS rifles) are oddballs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top