Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

AK Package UPDATE

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by bmw2, Jun 28, 2012.

1. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

I.O. Inc. STG-2000, Second owner so not sure on the round count, I've put 500-600 through it myself. Here's what it comes with.

Comes with:
    Burris Fast Fire and side mount(Not sighted in yet)
    16 mags, 10x30 rounders, 3x20 rounders, 3x5 rounders(No cheapo Korean mags)
    700 rounds of Wolf and Golden Tiger
    3 Stocks, Tapco collapsible is on it now, also comes with and OD green warsaw length and factory club foot.
    Single point sling
    Also comes with a retainer plate to replace the spring but I haven't installed it yet.

I'd like to get $900 for everythingNow $875. Would take $100 off if you don't want the Burris.

Now willing to do $800 for everything or $750 without the Burris. That's rock bottom though.

I'm in Skagit County but I will be traveling down to Olympia the weekend after the 4th.

Open to trades but I have to get at least $450 cash. Main trade interest would be:
    .357 Lever Action
    30/30 Lever Action
    Henry Lever Action .22lr
    12 or 20 gauge coach gun
    4in. barrel .357 or .38 with adjustable sights
    Glock 29(only one I would take less than $450 with)
    Maybe a Glock 19
    Ruger SR9 compact or similair
    PMR 30
    I would also work out a trade for a para trooper SKS but I'd like to keep the ammo in that case, so we'd have to work something out.
    Or ?
    Would also trade straight across for a running, driving International Scout but it must be a 4spd. Would travel quite a bit for this.

DSCN1229.jpg
    DSCN1235.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.