JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sadly, i only have one. i should have purchased the romanina aes-10b back in september but i spent my college tuition money on clothing and other useless junk. so i have to suffer with these high prices and only one ak in my closet.

its a norinco nhm-90 in 7.62x39, in our household sks's out number the ak 3 to 1.

Does "former AK owner" count???

De-banned MAK90 in .223

My SAR-1 @ PR....shot it for 2 years there, 'til the supply of non-magnetic 7.62 dried up..:(

Been wanting another, just because.....but don't wanna pay $700 for a WASR...:confused:

sadly, i only have one. i should have purchased the romanina aes-10b back in september but i spent my college tuition money on clothing and other useless junk. so i have to suffer with these high prices and only one ak in my closet.

its a norinco nhm-90 in 7.62x39, in our household sks's out number the ak 3 to 1.

That's probably the most beautiful AK I've ever seen.

Ikea lights FTW! :s0155:

My ak is all tacticool'd out, and I'm starting to miss the original look. I might just refurbish the ol furniture and bring it back from tacticool

<---- AK fan here (though more of an AR guy). Only one I have at the moment is a WASR 10 but that will change if I ever get the two Yugo underfolders (w/ wood, not plastic no less!) I have on backorder ever show up...

There are a couple of very nice AKs pictured already in this thread, I like where this is going...

Lol, a bunch of guys united with AKs together, sounds familiar.

yes it does....

060128_Peri_wide.hlarge.jpg

and here is a pic of my Romy G... The mag release is really stiff, anyone have an idea on how to loosen that up?

CIMG0303.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads