JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
looking for a SMOKIN' deal on an AK-47 or SKS.

No SKS's with grenade launchers. Don't need a bayo either, but will consider taking one with it.
would prefer one that is all stock, but will consider one with a Tapco T-6 stock & tapco mags (must be 922r compliant or within a part or 2)

AK-47 needs to be one with a wood stock and pistol grip. NO PLASTIC PLEASE. Something instantly recognisable as an AK-47, you know what I mean. No AK-74's please.

NOT GOING TO PAY RETAIL FOR A USED GUN! UNLESS I BUY IT RETAIL!!!

Send me a PM only if you have a SMOKIN DEAL.

Cash or trade, we'll figure that out later. Might trade my NIB unfired Kel-Tec PF-9 that is coming in the mail for the right gun... Or a 1911..... but it better be a SWEET AK... my 1911 is 1 month old (I have the recipt) with 100 rounds thru it..... Don't want to trade either gun, but we'll see what happens!

I am willing to show ID.... you be too! (Mine is OID & CHL)

I should have just said I'm not going to pay retail for a private party gun.

I don't know much about them, just that the WASR-10's I'm looking at all say NIB.

I mainly want a cheepo that takes hi-cap mags and looks nice on the wall...

The cheapest you will find is a WASR10, "new" ones from J&G sales are 370 currently. They aren't really new, the receivers are used, some have new barrels, and most have new trigger groups, but they aren't new manufacture guns.

thanks for clearing that up!..... those are the ones I'm looking at....
several people have "found" them on here for $70-$100 less, I'm just giving some time to see if one shows up in any time soon before I order one.... Not that I'm confident that it will happen.

you might want to give it some time before ordering, I get regular emails from J&G and their AK prices are dropping like rocks. Hopefully prices on other things will return to less crazy level as well.

If you've got time, you should save up and buy a better AK, the WASR10 is pretty bottom of the line. The Yugo M70 is pretty much the top of the line.

naah, from what I hear the WASR-10 is good enough.... I kinda want a crude and cheap rifle.... as long as it goes BANG, I'm cool.
in the long run I will probably get the cheepo AK and build a 922r compliant SKS.
all of the AK's I've shot were the cheapest on the market.... I'm no "gun snob" and actually like getting the cheepos.....lol

Well, they're safe and they go bang, so if that's all you need by all means, buy a WASR10. The cheaper rifle would make a good wall hanger too, because M70s use folding stocks.

that's pretty much what I want.... just something to unload a couple hundred rounds a year.... the rest of the time it will just hang on my wall waiting for zombies....lol
Not into folding stock models either, just want the classic looking AK.... want to see the look on the Jahovas witnesses when they knock on my door and immidiately see that hanging on the wall......lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.