JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
East European 30rd steel mags run the price range from about $9.00 a pop for fair condition up to about $15.00 for very good/like new condition. So depending on the condition then yes, I'd say it's a good deal.

As for your second question, I have no dealings through them.

gunsamerica is an auction site. There is zero feedback to be left with "them" as a whole other then how their site layout/search function/servers/etc.

Now individual sellers on GA- well that's what their past feedback is for. If that price includes shipping not bad at all, but watching Copes and AIM would probably get you same or better :)

AIM has been sold out of the Euro steel mags for some time now. I'd look into J&G Sales. I just got two of their "Very Good" condition 30rd AK mags for $12.95 each. They are indeed in very good condition.

Sounds like a good deal as long as they are not trashed. If the finish is a bit rough, you can always clean them up and spray some new paint on them. The big thing is that you don't want messed up lips or dented bodies. There are some deals on aimsurplus.com on some Egyptian 30 round mags and some Romanian 40 round mags. I bought some keepshooting.com brank 40 round steel AK47 mags and they are great.... I bought them last year for $10 ea. and next time I see them that cheap I am getting a few more.... I think the keepshooting steel mags are powder coated also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top