JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PK-A Red dot scope SOLD
AK 74 muzzle brake SPF
Plum stock (sorry handguards are on my AK pistol)
Pistol grip $7
30 rd mags (All mags trade for AR stuff)
50 rd mag
30 rd promag (will sell) $13
20 rd mag (this mag skipped picture day, maybe his size made him feel inferior next to the other guys :huh::s0114:)
Sling $8
Lots of Wolf 7.62 hollow point ammo (not pictured, guess size matters :p)

Im after...
AR stuff like magpul stuff. Want a CTR stock, MBUS rear, Pmags, quad rail, etc. Also could use some cheap rifle hard cases (like dosko) and maybe an extra decent but cheap red dot for my .22 Or anything cool even non firearm related if its cool enough! Feel free to offer up whatever if you see something you like. Bartering once made the world go round...Im bringing it back before its a mandatory means here soon. ;)

Looking mostly to barter but if cash is a must Im not above accepting it. :winkkiss: If you dont see a number besides 20, 30, 50, or 74, or 7.62 it means trades first then will be open to selling. Hope nobody's feelings get hurt and start throwing the world rules into the below replies...:winkkiss::rolleyes: If you have a nice trade offer I do have more metal 30 rounders for the right deal. Thanks for looking and dealing with my so called sense of humor. :cool:

photo-9.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top