JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I will drive to your meeting place of choice, pay your asking price, bring a Dutch Bros. coffee (or your equivalent choice) and take you to breakfast. LMK :D .

Keith

suspense is killing us man.... who got this?

Also I will see your coffee and breakfast and up it to include a 6 pack of your choice and two Mimosa's with breakfast... ;)

SF-

Cooper Never called me back so I guess it goes to trainsktg
I don't want to ship it silver fox, sorry.

Dude, I am in Oregon and can meet you anytime but tomorrow..... Mom's day..... I haven't changed my drivers license over yet so I am still claiming WA for now. These are non-FFl items so it isn't a big deal.

I prefer Tuesday but am flexible.

I already sent him a PM saying he could buy it. I am sorry for the confusion. I never thought getting out of the AK game and selling off the leftovers cheap would cause a stir like this.

Silver, you are in Oregon?! Do you know how many of your items I haven't considered because I thought you were 150 miles north of me...???

Brown, these are really cool AK items and I'm surprised they didn't cause more of a stir. With the startling revelation that Silver is no longer in Puyallup, he should probably have the first opportunity to purchase the AK kit. I've sent a PM with my contact info though ('cause its Silver's fault ( :) ) that you were provided incorrect information to base a decision on :D )

All the best everyone.

Keith

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top