JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got my Copes mags on Monday. The vast majority just need a vigorous wipedown with an oily rag. Some I will need to put a little more work into. I got 10 unused and 10 hardly used mags in the deal. Here's how I'm breaking them down:
$8.00= gets you a used, worn finish fully functional Hungarian 30 rd. 7.62x39 mag. It may have a dented floorplate, it will show handling wear, it may have a rust freckle or 2. It will feed your ammo and do it reliably. Most of the mags have the 02 Hungarian stamp. All but 2 are black oxide finish. It will be wiped clean with an oily rag, lubed, and checked for function. These are perfect for the battlefield pick up look.

$10= gets you a barely used very nice finish mag. There will be insertion marks, maybe a slight dent, scratch or rust freckle, but a good looking mag. These will be disassembled, wiped down, lubed and reassembled. All will have good floorplates. All gone

$12= gets you the same as the $10 mags, but they've never been inserted into a rifle. While they are unused, they came out of the same pile as all the other mags, so they are not perfect, but close to it. All gone

As I go through them there may be some that need some extra TLC, such as blasting or wire brushing. I'll put these aside and sell them at cost, once the other ones are gone.

I'll take pics today and post them so you can see what they look like. Shipping will be by the cheapest way I can get it to you. I'm limiting the postings to FMA and NWFA . I'm trying to keep it for the local guys. I WILL RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT ORDER AMOUNTS, as I want as many people to benefit from this as possible. I have no idea what the interest level will be on these. POST HERE FIRST with an I'll take it, Then PM me, so I can get a time stamp. It will be first come, first served. Cash or MO, no trades until I see how this goes.

IT LOOKS LIKE I SOLD OUT!

Here's the breakdown for this board:

$12 mags
sava6e 4
korntera 6

$10 mags

arjunki 4
wavo 2
sava6e 2
(last 2 sold on FMA)

$8 mags

korntera 2
stitchclimber 3

THANKS FOR BUYING!

Oops, I already PMed but I forgot to post in the forum what I got...

6 of the $12 mags,
2 of the $10 mags(or however many are left if he finds more)
2 of the $8 mags

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top