Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AK magazines and Butler Creek 10/22 mags

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Firstshot, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Firstshot

Firstshot WaCo New Member

I received 5 30 round AK magazines as part of a trade. Most look like they have not been used at all and are in excellent condition. (no packaging) These are the Bulgarian Bullet magazines. Seem to be built well.

Will trade all 5 AK mags for 2 factory Glock 17 full capacity mags.

I have 3 butler creek 10/22 25 round magazines (not steel and bronze color). These were also taken in trade and look to be new. They are in their original plastic pouch. Will trade all three magazines for 2 factory Glock 17 mags.

I am not really interested in anything else at this time, but feel free to make offer.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. mouse

mouse Pacific Northwest Active Member

If these are the Bulgarian circle 10 waffle mags I will take them.

3. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

If they are circle 10 mags and ^ the above deal doesn't work out I'll take them

4. Firstshot

I just looked online and they don't match what the circle 10 waffle mags look like. These have what looks to be bullets embossed on the outside. No other markings than a 7.62 x 39 on them. I have no other info about them, sorry.

5. benja455

benja455 Seattle, WA Member

Bulgarian "bullet" mags. Made for the commercial market...roughly the same quality as a Tapco magazine.

6. Firstshot

Bump

7. Firstshot

Bump - added magazines and trades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.