JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought I would see if any AK experts could identify this magazine that I have. All my research tells me it's a chinese magazine because of the two ribs that go the full length at the bottom. But...this magazine has a spine so now I'm unsure. Any Ideas?

IMG_2654.jpg IMG_2655.jpg IMG_2657.jpg

Mags like that are typically either Yugo or early Chinese.
Thank you. I can't really identify which one it is. I've been try to do research and I know that Yugo has the two ribs along the bottom, but they don't go fully across like the magazine I have. And mine has a full spine and most Chinese 30 round magazines I've seen are the flat backs. It's a mystery.

Its a transistional chinese mag. Often referred to as sino-soviet. Some have a triangle 66 stamp on the back of the mag. With the stamp could value at 80-100. Without 40-60. Either way condition is key

I have some 30s and 40s that look like the OPs magazine but with the rounded back (no rib) and no markings. I've always thought these were Chinese. Did anyone else make a rounded back steel magazine?

Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top