JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wood. Wood good!
I have one of these inbound.
Probably get it on Wednesday.
Walnut furniture.
The wood grip must be there for 922R compliance.....looks off to me.
zastavazpapm70-20.jpg
I can do polymer on an AK as long as it isn't AR-ish Magpul stuff.
That's just wrong.

I have one of these inbound.
Probably get it on Wednesday.
Walnut furniture.
The wood grip must be there for 922R compliance.....looks off to me.
View attachment 977933
I can do polymer on an AK as long as it isn't AR-ish Magpul stuff.
That's just wrong.
Ive got some real Yugo M76 grips coming in in a few months. The big fat ones. I'll be putting them up for sale when they come in.

I like them. Cheap and havent ever had an issue. Some people dont like them but some people listen to people whine about stuff on the internet and believe everything they read.
The price is right for windowed 30s and 40s . That's for sure.

AC unity windowed 40s with bho, 10 bux on RTG . Not sure how long at this price.

Last Edited:
I like them. Cheap and havent ever had an issue. Some people dont like them but some people listen to people whine about stuff on the internet and believe everything they read.
I remember when everyone complained about US Palm, when they griped about Glock, AK impulse, 40 lb ruck sacks, Ruger P345, and all kinds of stuff… I have not had any issues with anything… I however don't like Tapco mags but that's just a personal thing

Almost looks like a stock for old Mauser
I guess I asked for it, but my feelings are hurt just a little. :) No, I didn't repurpose some old Mauser stock. If you saw it in person, you'd see that it fits perfectly and balances very well.

That's because I spent many, many hours shaping and fitting it just so, with mostly hand tools. The contour of the bottom of the buttstock is a little off, but I made it a bit thicker on purpose. It's made out of laminated "ApplePly".

The rifle is an old MAK90 that I bought at a sheriff's auction back in the mid '90s for cheap. I made the stock set because I had some nice scraps of ApplePly the right size, and some time off work when my oldest daughter was born. The in-laws stayed with us, so when I wasn't needed, I was in the garage cutting and sanding wood. My daughter now has a car and a job, so that was a few years ago. When she's old enough in just a few more years, this old rifle will be hers if she wants it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top