JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone have anything to say about the PSA Ak's? Mak90 was my first rifle. Lost it to assault rifle ban. Been an AR guy since… I am wondering because I like American made.

Anyone have anything to say about the PSA Ak's? Mak90 was my first rifle. Lost it to assault rifle ban. Been an AR guy since… I am wondering because I like American made.
I grabbed 2 , used, different vintage PSA AKs. Nothing bad to say. I don't like the stock tang they use ,cosmetically. but it's subjective and you might not care.
Everyone seems to like their 103 series.

I don't think that there is a thread for the AK rifle that helps new and yes even those of us that are not so new to the AK rifle. The internet has a plethora of garbage and some decent facts and ideas about the AK.

I want this place for helping out everyone. We can and will debate different aspects of the rifle. I don't want it to get into the discussion of AK vs AR vs whatever… That is for another thread.

I would also like to help people with what to look for in buying your first AK or if you left having an AK and then decided to come back to it. Always remember to be considerate of others and try to keep on subject. From time to time I will tag various people in the thread and hopefully we can get people educated on this amazing firearm (the AK) before someone takes away our inherent rights.
Here you go

Really a BAD time to buy anything Gun IMO. However if you have unlimited funds or don't, already, have a weapon than by all means!!
I havent seen MOST guns go up in price that much. Years of market saturation seem to be keeping prices and availability somewhat reasonable. Ammo on the other hand.

I havent seen MOST guns go up in price that much. Years of market saturation seem to be keeping prices and availability somewhat reasonable. Ammo on the other hand.
Depends on the country of origin. True milsurp parts/kits/guns have done well over the past year.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top