JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This ^^^
It is a matter of time.
I think Biden can do this by Executive Order.
Yep he can but I think that he is trying to get other restrictions done first and doesn't want to disrupt foreign diplomacy yet

so if you are on the fence about getting an AK do so now… buy used if you have to… still finding good deals everywhere and no they are not like 5 years ago or 20 or 30 but that's economics and a different thread

My first upgrade I made was to buy a retainer plate which replaced the shepherds crook in my AK. I had issues with my WASR-10 trigger pin walking a bit when I was field stripping it for cleaning. With the retainer plate I don't have to worry now and it takes less the 5 minutes to install the retainer plate.

No i wont. I got MORE than enough.More than 95% of anybody on this site.Hell ive got stuff i didnt even remember I had. All bought way back in the day. Got 7.62 I paid 5 cents a round for STILL.Lots of it!I See I saw the writing on the wall 30+ years ago and planned accordingly. So no boohoo here and don't worry your pretty little head missy!
Are you adopting by any chance?

Are you adopting by any chance?
No idea if they are but obviously if they started doing and buying stuff 30+ years ago they are in 50's + which may have worked for them but not younger people so not beneficial to younger people… also why I wanted to make this thread for the people that were younger and not in their 50s 60s or whatever

No idea if they are but obviously if they started doing and buying stuff 30+ years ago they are in 50's + which may have worked for them but not younger people so not beneficial to younger people… also why I wanted to make this thread for the people that were younger and not in their 50s 60s or whatever
I bought my First AK from Navy Arms in 1987. I was in the army in Europe and had the first one anyone I knew had ever seen. Milled Polytech Legend. Paid full MSRP for it cause the Rod and Gun didn't discount squat. Paid over $500 for it in 1987 dollars. That about what I took home a month.

I bought my First AK from Navy Arms in 1987. I was in the army in Europe and had the first one anyone I knew had ever seen. Milled Polytech Legend. Paid full MSRP for it cause the Rod and Gun didn't discount squat. Paid over $500 for it in 1987 dollars. That about what I took home a month.
Yep and the crazy thing was that in the MW in 1992 they were selling Mak90 for $275

MV5BMjAxODAzNzg0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTAwNDk0MjE@._V1_.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top