JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found Matt, he says he can do anything with them. Thanks for the encouragement, that is assuring! Still waiting on the final parts for a 922r compliance Romanian G AKM. Will be sending the parts kit to him in the near future.

I've used Troy Sellers of In Range in Kodak,TN in the past, but his built times are insane these days, my last build was something like 10-months. I have one kit left and started looking around for a different builder and all the inquires included names like Troy, Jim Fuller, and always Matt.

I too need a few more parts and will one day have my last kit to Matt as well.

Thanks again for helping me feel confident in Matt's capabilities. Sounded like he felt he would be able to get right on it and would not take very long. I hope that is the case, always excited to have a new build. The one thing he does not do that I think could be beneficial to his business is coating or finish.
My profile pic is an Uzi I built last year, went 45 cal on that one..
Fun stuff

He had told me the same thing about no finish work. I was fine with that as my last kit is non-numbers matching and am wanting it for a "battlefield pick-up" gun. Seems like folks in the know believe his builds and rivets are just about perfect. He also seems to do a lot of one-off work with re-welds and seems to be well renowned for that work as well. If I had my receiver (keep putting it off) I'd be sending my kit down there right now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top