JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am opening a Retail gun store in Creswell, Oregon. I also do Gunsmithing, so if you or anyone you know would like someone close by, please feel free to give me a call. The store is Sons of Liberty Arms Company and the number is 541-895-3355. I have 34 years experience.

What part of Washington are you in? If you are in the puget sound, I have all the tooling to do it yourself. I am in south puget sound...let me know if you want to tackle this on your own.

Todd Koonce Rocks! He went to the same gun smith school in Colorado and bought all his equipment and machinery from Roger Whitchurch formerly of "Shooter's Mercantile" and now with Weatherby. Highly recommended. He loves black rifles from AK's to HK's to AR's

Koonce Custom Gunworks
(503) 364-0100
5711 Aetna St Se, Salem, OR 97317

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...rks&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Last Edited:
What part of Washington are you in? If you are in the puget sound, I have all the tooling to do it yourself. I am in south puget sound...let me know if you want to tackle this on your own.

Hi, I know this is an old post but I have and M85 kit I need help assembling. I think it needs to be drilled and riveted. I'm in Tacoma, any help or advice would be appreciated. Please reply via email cesimons at mindspring dot com Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top