Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
HighLine Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Reactions
Hello - Looking for a gunsmith around Washington/Oregon that can swap barrels on an Ak47. Someone I can take my firearm to, not blindly ship it to him. Anybody know someone who's good with these?

Reactions
I am opening a Retail gun store in Creswell, Oregon. I also do Gunsmithing, so if you or anyone you know would like someone close by, please feel free to give me a call. The store is Sons of Liberty Arms Company and the number is 541-895-3355. I have 34 years experience.

Reactions
What part of Washington are you in? If you are in the puget sound, I have all the tooling to do it yourself. I am in south puget sound...let me know if you want to tackle this on your own.

doobee8

Reactions
Todd Koonce Rocks! He went to the same gun smith school in Colorado and bought all his equipment and machinery from Roger Whitchurch formerly of "Shooter's Mercantile" and now with Weatherby. Highly recommended. He loves black rifles from AK's to HK's to AR's

Koonce Custom Gunworks
(503) 364-0100
5711 Aetna St Se, Salem, OR 97317

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...rks&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Last Edited:
Reactions
a mak is not a normal ak and has a diff reciever
it also has a small barrel and small lugs on the bolt
so make sure what you have and what your working with befor you start

Reactions
What part of Washington are you in? If you are in the puget sound, I have all the tooling to do it yourself. I am in south puget sound...let me know if you want to tackle this on your own.

Hi, I know this is an old post but I have and M85 kit I need help assembling. I think it needs to be drilled and riveted. I'm in Tacoma, any help or advice would be appreciated. Please reply via email cesimons at mindspring dot com Thanks!

Southwest Firearms Forum
DSG Arms
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
NW Custom Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Project Appleseed

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads