JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need some wood for a bulgarian ssr85c2, and as far as I know, most of the furniture interchanges.
So the question is, who is making a nice looking wood set?
I'm not looking for surplus type stuff, I want something..... uh..... "pretty".
Not that the rifle is pretty, the finish sucks, but I'll be addressing that as well.
So... what has anyone seen that looks nice, and isn't a made to order much expensive set?

T.I.A.

Atlantic Firearms has the imported Russian Red (copy) stock set. Timbersmith makes several versions of AK stock sets and then there is Ironwood Designs. All run about the same price.

Timbersmith and ironwood are the ones I found, and a tapco wood set?

And some others that have no picture of an actual product that's big enough to see.
That russian red looks kinda neat.

Ironwood makes some very nice AK furniture, and authentic to the type of rifle. You can also find some repo russian stocksets out there.

I happen to have a set of NOS Russian wood if you interested, stock and handguards..no grip.

sorry...i assumed they would advertise them online.i have their catalog pg 34, 4 pc repro stock set. 49.95 #1010stkaka22 even has the wood grip. heres their number 800-950-1231

Got this set locally for cheap.

left.jpg

6.jpg

Only problem was it came some assembly required. Well really it came as a block of wood and I had to make my own set. It's sitting on the block I cut it out of in this picture.

block.jpg