JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking of buying a flat bending jig for AK receivers. Any suggestion on here to get a decent one? There are a few out there for sale, and I am slowly getting better tools. Some are cheap, and that alone makes me wonder about the quality. So, what has worked for some fo you?

+2 What they said is correct. AK-builder.com has the best quality. I work in the Areospace industry and I compare the tooling at AK-builder.com to be aircraft quality tooling. He did a great job on his MRD. Unless you are a total moron, his tooling is almost fool proof. Yes I own all of his tooling and have even bent Yugo flats. I have built 6 rifles & 2 pistols so far. The way things are going with the BS Mexico treaty stuff, we might be able to build anymore without a special license. All a license is, is permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal. Another form of control and regulation. Anyway...excellant tooling, well worth the money. You do need a hydraulic press also. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top