JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking of buying a flat bending jig for AK receivers. Any suggestion on here to get a decent one? There are a few out there for sale, and I am slowly getting better tools. Some are cheap, and that alone makes me wonder about the quality. So, what has worked for some fo you?

+2 What they said is correct. AK-builder.com has the best quality. I work in the Areospace industry and I compare the tooling at AK-builder.com to be aircraft quality tooling. He did a great job on his MRD. Unless you are a total moron, his tooling is almost fool proof. Yes I own all of his tooling and have even bent Yugo flats. I have built 6 rifles & 2 pistols so far. The way things are going with the BS Mexico treaty stuff, we might be able to build anymore without a special license. All a license is, is permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal. Another form of control and regulation. Anyway...excellant tooling, well worth the money. You do need a hydraulic press also. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top