JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone in the SE Portland area have access to a tig welder that can help me out? Never welded before but Id love to learn. Im having some issues with the trigger pin hole on my ak egging out. My solution is to file a washer to size and weld it on the inside or possible weld over it and re drill the hole. Any help would be great, I am also willing to travel some. Just want to see if i can save this receiver without having to scrap it and start again.

Anyone in the SE Portland area have access to a tig welder that can help me out? Never welded before but Id love to learn. Im having some issues with the trigger pin hole on my ak egging out. My solution is to file a washer to size and weld it on the inside or possible weld over it and re drill the hole. Any help would be great, I am also willing to travel some. Just want to see if i can save this receiver without having to scrap it and start again.

Black JB weld would work better if your not experienced at welding.

I once fixed a V10 cylinder with a stripped out spark plug with it and never had another problem.

YMMV, but worst case you have to file it down and try something else...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top