JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all. Looking for an ak build party to join. Never built one from scratch before but really want to learn. Looking in the Portland-Corvallis area. Any advice and guidance would be great. Have an rpk parts kit and 80% receiver calling to me

I'll watch this thread to see where everyone gets parts and rough cost. I'd like to build and Ak but probably live to far away to join a build party.

Hey all. Looking for an ak build party to join. Never built one from scratch before but really want to learn. Looking in the Portland-Corvallis area. Any advice and guidance would be great. Have an rpk parts kit and 80% receiver calling to me

I would like to be involved in one also . The anti made a big deal about them a few years .ago . there was talk of passing laws that infringed on them .Like making it unlawful to let others use your jig. And one Is the builder has to do it hands on 100% his self .ect ect . it would be good to make sure of the laws so so a good time does not end up unknowingly in a unintended bad situation.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top