JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a value on a 4 year old Century Arms AK-74 that is stamped Romanian wasr II. Appears to be all stock in very good shape, chambered in 5.45x39, with 2-30 rd mags. Neighbor just traded his hunting rifle for it and has no use for it. Said he wanted $550. Is this a good "pre" madness price?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

No, normally they were going for around $500.00...and yes up to $600.00.

To answer your question...sure, pick it up, it's a reasonable price.

Try not to get swept up in the "panic element" going on now. When this blows over, as it will, people will remember you either as a fair buyer/seller... or as a scalper, low life, piece of garbage, opportunist, gun-poaching, fascist pig!

There, I hope that helps...I know I feel better.:)

Be well,
Will

That's a great price especially now. Those were around $400 a couple years ago and have steadily risen as they've gotten more popular. I wish I could get one right now for that price.

Thanx. I see asking prices around $1000. Picked it up on a great trade.. now waiting for my 3240 rounds i ordered to get here so i can take it out...didn't realize the ammo is basically import only..luckily 5.45x39 is 1/5 the current price of. 223/5.56 ammo and Ar nuts are trying to get uppers in 5.45 because of the price and current availability.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

5.45 is not the bargain it used to be. It has risen in price (what hasn't!) and is getting increasingly difficult to find "instock". Many feel the cheap imported Russian 7n6 will be one of the first items restricted from import. I "bought it cheap and stacked it deep" last year!;)........It's a fine caliber so have fun w/ your new purchase.