JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys, I have a Bulgarian kit that I traded for a while back, I finally had it looked at and got the missing parts together... what I need now is a receiver. NDS is out of stock, Henderson Defense is out of stock, I don't have the tools to bend up a new one.... so I am asking if anyone on here has a 74 receiver for sale, I think I would prefer a nodak spud, but would seriously consider pretty much anything. I have a nice plum set for it, but if the only receiver I can find is a folder, then so be it.
I know peoples time is worth money, so I would be willing to pay for that, I pay transfer (if a completed receiver) and I am willing to pay more than retail since retail is not available at the moment.
Thanks, Ben

All are out of stock... I just found Waffen works has them. I would still prefer a Nodak spud if someone has one locally, if not, it looks like I also need to find a good ffl fo do the transfer, my normal GS wants $50+$10

Sorry about that. I didn't realize AK74 receivers were in short supply.

The group at AK Files were having some concerns about Nodak receivers rusting. I believe that is why they went to the black oxide finish. Childers is an up & coming manuf. that seems to be preferred on the files. You can order direct from Childers: http://www.childersguns.com/CG2-Polish-74-Receiver I believe he custom make them in batches so the wait may be a little longer than someone who has one in stock.

Like you I have a Bulgarian kit I plan to build. A few months back Arms of America was selling McKay receivers cheap. I bought one for that kit. But now I'm thinking about a Tantal and may use the McKay for that build. If I do I'll order a Childers with a custom serial number to match my Bulgarian kit.

I use 99 Pawn & Gun in Milwalkie for transfers, $30 includes the background check.

Don

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top