JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice ak74 bulagian with a chrome lined barrel and ultimak front rail for sale or trade. It has original Bulgarian wood furniture that I have stripped of crappy plum colored paint. Just needs some tung oil or stain etc of your choice.

It is a TGI build (not the truck gun, but a step up) My first ak74 was a polish tantal, and after that keyholing century nightmare, I wanted something that is reliable and accurate. This gun is just that. And the chrome lined barrel makes cleaning the corrosive ammo a lot easier!!!! No keyholing and cleaned religiously. Don't really like gray Parkerizing, so I used black manifold enamel on all surfaces. This stuff is thick, durable and makes rust almost impossible. Baked it on with a heat gun and its rated to 1000 degrees.

I am selling because I would like another ak47 and am currently cutting out odd calibers from my arsenal.

I would consider a straight ak47 of any type as possible trade, but am really looking for a mak90, saiga(sporter is fine) etc. Wasr is ok, but may have to add a couple bucks.

Keep in mind the ultimak itself is worth $100. This thing is awesome and I have it on all my aks. Rock steady and cowitnesses with the right sight. ( I use a bushnell red dot)

Cash price is 900.00 firm. Its more than I paid for it, but cheaper than most people are selling aks for. I mean come on, a wasr for $2000? really?

Includes a Bulgarian milsurp mag and a tapco intrafuse.

Pm me or text
425-444-7158
-Brian
Will do a bill of sale and need a to see a drivers license.

My camera is missing, so these are google pictures showing what it looks like. I can text actual pics if you are really interested.

ak742.jpg

ak743.jpg

ak74.jpg

ak744.jpg

imagesCAS9OA36.jpg

Last Edited:
If you have ammo, you can give it a test run. I am a member at Issaquah sportsmen club so we could do it there. If not I have a bore light so you can see the condition of the barrel.(like a sexy mirror if I do say so myself!)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.