JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of the people with the tacticool crap HAVE been in the military and they have the crap on their weapons because they know it works for them.

Hey easy, easy big fella! jk I never was in the military, came close to joining a couple of times, I'll admit sissied out a couple times. You know the war thing kinda not really into that sort of a thing voluntarily. Anyway I broke down yesterday and bought a pistol mounted laser for the first time ever. So now am I Tacticool???

I broke down yesterday and bought a pistol mounted laser for the first time ever. So now am I Tacticool???

Yes. I did the same 3 weeks ago. Put a Crimson Trace on my S&W snubbie. Wish I would have done it sooner. It is a heckuva lot more fun to shoot now. I think it is cool. Yup, "tacticool" :cool:

Haha I bought a barska glx red laser for my draco pistol (yes an AK varient) so now its tacticool too! Can't wait to try it out, if I don't like it on it I can mount to my .45. I even bought a tactical light with pressure switch as well, will mount it for a test only. This will be my first venture into tacticool stuff, wish me luck!

AK's do suck... I mean look at this picture:

8386f0b0.jpg

You have an Arsenal of Bulgaria milled receiver RPK style rifle of which there was only 300 ever imported in 7.62x39 and then a SLR-95 and once again an Arsenal of Bulgaria milled receiver AK and then you have an Arsenal of Nevada 107-UR side folding (almost) krink ready to SBR once I move back to Oregon. Finally I have a MAK-90 probably one of the best AKM style rifles ever built. The Chinese got this one right by over engineering the barrel, receiver, rear support and still managed to chrome line the barrel.

In the far right you have 'European' surplus 30 rd rib-less mags that have been GunKoated. Under the RPK style rifle is a 75 rd Romanian drum vacuum sealed and the far left are Bulgarian 'circle 10' 40 rd polymer mags. Sitting in the MAK-90 is also a Bulgarian 'circle 10', but a 30 rd polymer mag, multicamed with a MagPul on the end.

I mean these things suck. As a favor to all Americans living in the Pacific Northwest I ask to send your AK style rifles and/or pistols to me for proper disposal. I beg you to help clean up our country of these 'suckie' rifles... I mean who really needs these?

4d98d28b.jpg

6108f92e.jpg

8185659c.jpg

Help me to help you!

SF-

AK's do suck... I mean look at this picture:

8386f0b0.jpg

You have an Arsenal of Bulgaria milled receiver RPK style rifle of which there was only 300 ever imported in 7.62x39 and then a SLR-95 and once again an Arsenal of Bulgaria milled receiver AK and then you have an Arsenal of Nevada 107-UR side folding (almost) krink ready to SBR once I move back to Oregon. Finally I have a MAK-90 probably one of the best AKM style rifles ever built. The Chinese got this one right by over engineering the barrel, receiver, rear support and still managed to chrome line the barrel.

In the far right you have 'European' surplus 30 rd rib-less mags that have been GunKoated. Under the RPK style rifle is a 75 rd Romanian drum vacuum sealed and the far left are Bulgarian 'circle 10' 40 rd polymer mags. Sitting in the MAK-90 is also a Bulgarian 'circle 10', but a 30 rd polymer mag, multicamed with a MagPul on the end.

I mean these things suck. As a favor to all Americans living in the Pacific Northwest I ask to send your AK style rifles and/or pistols to me for proper disposal. I beg you to help clean up our country of these 'suckie' rifles... I mean who really needs these?

4d98d28b.jpg

6108f92e.jpg

8185659c.jpg

Help me to help you!

SF-

Yeah dude how could you even think about buying those when there are perfectly good AR's out there. Haha JK Super sweet collection you got there! On the Krink are you going with a Krink muzzle break, or what kind of flash hider/ muzzle break works good on a pistol?

...On the Krink are you going with a Krink muzzle break, or what kind of flash hider/ muzzle break works good on a pistol?

The bottom three pics, look at the middle pic, notice the sawed off beer can looking thing? That is the Bulgarian 4 piece Krink flash hider. I put it in the pic just for your question.

SF-

Yup. Noveske copied there flaming pig KX3 from this.

There is a guy on gunbroker selling American made 'krink 4 piece flash hiders' for about $80.00

Good luck on finding a Bulgarian original.

SF-

Hey T36-

The point that I was trying to make with those rifles from my AK collection, was that the magazines and ammo are all compatible with such a wide range of firearms. I mean you have "squad (semi-)automatic weapon", a Main Battle Rifle, a personal defense weapon (PDW)/SBR and utilitarian rifle all compatible with each other, battle proven, accurate enough when you are getting shot at and very robust. Good luck getting that kind of diversity, reliability and affordability out of another weapon system.

SF-

Hey T36-

The point that I was trying to make with those rifles from my AK collection, was that the magazines and ammo are all compatible with such a wide range of firearms. I mean you have "squad (semi-)automatic weapon", a Main Battle Rifle, a personal defense weapon (PDW)/SBR and utilitarian rifle all compatible with each other, battle proven, accurate enough when you are getting shot at and very robust. Good luck getting that kind of diversity, reliability and affordability out of another weapon system.

SF-
Hey you don't have to sell me boss! :s0155: Haha! I am a huge AK fan. I have a Yugo M70AB2 (as you can see in my profile) and just recently picked up a Draco which I am trying to dial in with the right accessories to make it what I want since I cannot SBR it here in Washington. BTW I found this and sent an email to them but it must be a copy of some sort for that price. Even then a very good price and comes with thread adapter.
<broken link removed>

Funny,

I am working on a prototype for a 4.65" long muzzle attachment to convert a Draco into a rifle. Why not? It's America.

Yeah I saw your pic and knew I wasn't educating you, just the uninformed and those that are trying to figure it out for themselves.

SF-

I have seen a few things out there to make the barrel 16+", like a threaded 2 1/2 inch barrel extension that you thread on a muzzle break onto like a Krink or Bulg then weld on to make permanent, but then you have to be 922r compliant and such right? Also I would just have another underfolding AK as well.

AK's do suck... (*edit I've snipped out the pics*)
(several pics of drool-inducing AK awesomeness inserted...)

Help me to help you!

SF-
:s0114: YES! It's your duty as Americans to send 'em to SF, & if I pay all the postage, maybe he'll kick a couple in my direction for firing thousands of rounds through, smiling like a dang fool the whole time er... I mean...yeah, proper disposal...

I have seen a few things out there to make the barrel 16+", like a threaded 2 1/2 inch barrel extension that you thread on a muzzle break onto like a Krink or Bulg then weld on to make permanent, but then you have to be 922r compliant and such right? Also I would just have another underfolding AK as well.

You got the idea. The Draco has a 12.5" barrel so the 4.65" should work just fine. When I have it done I'll post it in the general firearms discussion section.

You are correct, 922r applies to forigen rifles and not the pistols, so making this into a rifle you got a whole new nut role.

SF-

You got the idea. The Draco has a 12.5" barrel so the 4.65" should work just fine. When I have it done I'll post it in the general firearms discussion section.

You are correct, 922r applies to forigen rifles and not the pistols, so making this into a rifle you got a whole new nut role.

SF-
Judging by your other AK's your Draco conversion will be a beaut. Hey I ordered one of those Bulg 4 piece breaks last night. The only other reason i probably won't convert mine is I may use my draco for a car gun, but if we could sbr in Wash. I would buy 2 Dracos one to SBR and one staying a pistol. Anyway thanks for your help I may need some in the future SF, since I am a bit of an AK newbie.

...... if we could sbr in Wash. I would buy 2 Dracos one to SBR and one staying a pistol. Anyway thanks for your help I may need some in the future SF, since I am a bit of an AK newbie.

+100 if we could SBR. I know I am moving back to Oregon soon so I am just lining my projects up.

In no way am I ever going to say I am expert but I'll help the best I can.

oh and more pics of 'suckie' AK's to follow

SF-

There is accuracy issues yes, but in a survival situation I would rather have an AK. I could always go back to my bolt gun for accuracy, reach WAY out there farther than any AR.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top