JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale: one very cool AK 47 at a reasonable price. You wanted one for Christmas and here it is!
This one was built on a Romanian action in very nice condition and with top quality parts.
This has a Threaded barrel with an AK 74 Flash supressor. Don't like the 74 supressor, then you can change it!
This has the TAPCO Fusion folding stock, SAW style pistol grip and Galil style handguard.
This also has the Tapco double hook trigger which is a great inprovement over the original unit. Smooth and NO TRIGGER SLAP.
This has a sling and three 30 round magazines - two Bulgarian polymer units (one new) and one Romanian steel unit (new).
I will also include four boxes of Wolf 7.62x39 ammo (80 rounds)
Price is just $550 cash. Possible trade, looking a 336 Marlin in .357 mag.
Located in Vancouver ($500 with one mag and no ammo)
Note: I have verified that I can sell this in Washington without a serial # on the reciever. A discussion concerning this situation is located on this forum.

It is, and I would recommend checking with the local ATF office just to triple check the procedures for purchase ;)

Looks like a sweet rifle!

The serial number is actually stamped on the barrel rather than the reciever so I conclude its a very well done "Homebuilt".
I am basing my representation that this can be transferred on a discussion in this forum by Coctailer, who is an FFL holder and manufacturer. It has been a while since I have done business with him but I have found him knowledgeable and accurate in the past.
I will call the ATF on Monday to re-confirm. I also assume that this gun will need to stay in Washington since there is no # for an FFL holder to check during a transfer. This will be a local, FTF, private party transaction.
I do intend to keep any transfer completly legal and if I can't confirm with the ATF I will just keep it.
Thanks for asking!!!

Call the ATF office in Portland. They service PDX and the Vancouver area.

Charles Spaulding is the area compliance officer.(Head guy for OR and SW WA)

My inspector has stated that it is legal to sell without serial number.
I asked on the behalf of people that enjoyed building AKs for themselves, but then became in need of money and wished to sell them.

It is "advised" that the builder engrave their name, city, and state on the receiver, but not required.

Home builds are allowed to be sold, but it is forbidden for a person to build a rifle with the intent to sell.

Clear as mud?

The ATF are very friendly and helpful. They are your "best friend" when it comes to staying out of trouble.
I would advise that any question of legality be asked directly to them and to not be afraid to seek their advice.
They are intimidating folks, but they are also gun lovers like us, and like to help.

Good eye!
I traded for this gun several months ago and its my first AK. I do not know who supplied the flat or who built it for that matter. I test fired it and it worked fine.
I had to look carefully this morning to see what you meant and I discovered the front trunions appear to have been welded and ground off flush. Actually it looks like all the rivets have been welded and ground flush before the coating was applied to the receiver. It gives it a smooth look and feels very solid but I really have nothing to compare it to...
Thanks for asking!

Good eye!
I traded for this gun several months ago and its my first AK. I do not know who supplied the flat or who built it for that matter. I test fired it and it worked fine.
I had to look carefully this morning to see what you meant and I discovered the front trunions appear to have been welded and ground off flush. Actually it looks like all the rivets have been welded and ground flush before the coating was applied to the receiver. It gives it a smooth look and feels very solid but I really have nothing to compare it to...
Thanks for asking!

Very, Odd build! Do you know the original builder?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.