JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a very high-quality Polish AKM underfolder in 7.62x39mm built by Vector Arms. I am the original owner of this rifle. I have put approximately 800 flawless rounds through it. It comes with three 30 round Magpul magazines with ranger plates and one 20 round Magpul magazine. It has a Plano case with a custom cut foam insert. The foam insert will also accommodate an Ultimak and EOTech. The rifle includes the following tasteful upgrades:

Magpul Zhukov-U Handguard
Magpul K2 Grip
ALG Trigger (AKT-EL)
MCarbo Extra Power Recoil Spring
Krebs Custom Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate
AK Master Mount Enhanced Safety
BCM Gunfighter foregrip
Specter Gear 2 Point Sling

I am not sure what it's worth but seeing how people are selling WASRs for $1,000, I don't feel bad asking for $1,000 for this. I have plenty of mags and ammo if you want to buy some more from me.

Side note: I have heard people say that AK underfolders are uncomfortable to shoot. This is the only one I've ever shot but it is very comfortable to shoot with just a t-shirt on. I feel no difference in shooting this and any other modern assault rifle.

Trades:
A cool pistol in .380, 9mm, or .357 + cash
A nice 1-6 power scope + cash
A map to D.B. Cooper's money
A hot tip on a doped up racehorse
The wardrobe that leads to Narnia

SPF

IMG_3925.jpg IMG_3926.jpg IMG_3923.jpg IMG_3928.jpg IMG_3929.jpg IMG_3930.jpg IMG_3931.jpg IMG_3939.jpg IMG_3940.jpg oblige-him.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.