JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale like new Zastava PAP M92 side folded AK 7.62 x 39
My baby....

Serbian MIL side folded stock.
Barrel extension pined and welded.
Red Dot scope zeroed to 25 yards.
Rail installed on dust cover
Aftermarket handle
Quick release dust cover pin
Two 30 rounds magazines.
Sling
Tactical carry case.

NO TRADES.
Send me your offers, but first $1000 will take it home.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last Edited:
PAP 92 along was $700
Folding stock $200
barrel extension $100
Handle $25
Red Dot $40
Custom rail for red dot scope $40
Sling $40
Extra magazine $30
Quick release pin for dust cover $20

Gunsmith labor for: Folding stock install, barrel extension pin weld, scope rail install $140
$1335, right???

Now you getting 1000 rounds of ammo for free.

Good deal?

Last Edited:
that welded and pinned barrel extention makes it NON SBR. If I did not have one installed, it would be SBR, study your facts bro.

Thanks for your input...

Pretty sure you just created an SBR....adding the stock to a receiver that is a "pistol" is a huge NO NO without going through the proper process...Adding the barrel extension does not magically transform your PAP M92 into a rifle...even if it did I think you would need to make sure that it contains no more than 10 foreign made parts. I believe it would not comply with 922r because you have "manufactured" a rifle....

The pin weld extends the length to 16 inches. You can make a pistol to rifle but you can't do it vice versa, but you might be right about the 922r.

can we please take "I thin" or "I guess" or "I think so" guess work out of this threat?
if you know for sure, post the facts, if not please keep your thought to your self.

if you have facts post the link and please be sure you are right...

I did my home work on this, now your time to do yours.

Thanks again

Interesting....I found this......but makes sense...

"If you follow the BATFE's guidelines for permanently attaching a muzzle device to bring the barrel-length up to 16"+ (pinned and welded) then you may go ahead and attach a shoulder stock without any paperwork involved. You're simply making a "Title I" (or GCA-regulated) handgun and making it into a "Title I" (or GCA-regulated) rifle. You aren't making an NFA-regulated (Title II) weapon at any point along the way."

Total length (with stock unfolded) must be above 26".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.