Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ak-47/s $1200

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by glockguy, Jun 11, 2009.

1. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

So I got a Poly Tech AK- 47/S which come out of Beijing China that was manufactured in 1990.. Its 7.62x39mm Its got a Milled receiver.. Its in very Good condition except for a few nicks in the Front grip ( See Picture) It comes With 5 30 round Clips, a Site adjustment tool, a Bayonet and an ammo Can ( NO ammo included) Price Change $1000 For it all

2. glockguy

Iv Been Doing Research and They are all around that price... Some Cheaper that are in Way worse shape

3. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

I think that's not a bad price.

The thing I want to know is, how do you like your baby blue slippers? Are they comfortable? :laugh:

4. glockguy

lol those are my friends Wifes

5. Gunner3456

I figured. Thanks for being a good sport. :)

6. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Glockguy-

PM'd with several questions.

Also one should not confuse this Polytech in the same category as you would a WASR-10 or any other AK clone of recent years. This is the real deal.

Also forgot to ask in the PM, in front of the serial number on the receivers left side, there are three numbers in a circle, what are those three numbers?

SF-

7. Gunner3456

+1. Nice gun.

8. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

If you list it there for $1400 it might sell within a week. The quality of the pre-ban Poly-tec is well established amongst the afficionados. If you could post quality photos here folks might understand. Nine months ago I sold a pre-ban Poly-tec "double underfolder" there for $1400.............in a flash. I just wish I had the cash now to buy yours!.......................elsullo

9. candyman

candyman Scappoose, OR Active Member

you should really keep your mouth shut when you dont know what your talking about
    thats a fair price for his rifle

10. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'm not sure i should ask, but does your friend know his wifes slippers are at your house? and how did they get there... ummm..:redspot:

11. glockguy

lol thats his house...

12. 284guy

284guy Woodburn Member

My 2nd grade teacher told me that friends share......:D

13. jason97496

jason97496 Cottage Grove, Oregon Member

Is that better?

14. IrishFitz

IrishFitz Happy Valley, OR Member

+1

15. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

For the people that don't know the values of differen't AK's,This comment could detour them from buying or inquiring ...This would be thread bashing....Lucky for the O.P. the response from others just made you out to be ignorant....

16. glockguy

Is Wat Better?

17. Seattle206

Seattle206 Beacon Hill Member

is that a polytech legend? $1000 is a GREAT price! I'd snatch it up in an instance if i didnt have to pay for tuition!!

18. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

I see that "Comunistul" deleted his post. Seems kind of chicken S**T without posting an apology. He made a mistake and by deleting his post he realizes it. He wants to step up to the grown up table, he should wipe the milk off of his lips (maybe we need to label people such has him with a bad case of MALS [Milk Around the Lip Syndrome] they are not bad people just ones who need to learn a little more). I am betting "Comunistul" was probably about 5 to 8 years old when that rifle was imported into the states.

Yes it is a Legend built at the 386 factory. The thing that baffles me is the bayonet sheath, it appears to be one that comes with a stamped receiver AK that showed up in latter imports.

Glockguy- is that the original bayonet and sheath?

NOTE: If this were at a gun show I be holding it in my hands asking these questions as I try and figure out where to get a $1,000.00 as I just got a PSL and Colt Mustang .380

SF-

19. kirkcdl

kirkcdl Roseburg,ORYGUN Member

That's not milk...

Nice Poly,if I hadn't given up on 7.62X39 I'd buy it.Got one in 223 you want to sell??

20. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

That reminds me of a good one...

Eskimo is out riding his snow machine,He notices he has a leak....He takes it to the repair shop , The repair guys says come back in a hour and he will have a answer on the problem... The Eskimo shows back up all happy and smiling,The repair guys says it look like you blew a seal,The Eskimo wipes off his lips and says Oh No that is just snow....:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.