JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking at one of the AK47 pistols, the Draco, at a local shop.
Not that I really need one, but it looks like fun.

Does anyone else have one who can provide insight to how they function?

It has a barrel nut on it that is tack welded. Are they relatively easy to remove and replace with a muzzle brake?

Thanks,
Tucker

I have a m92 I got it for 460 and thought well this this is neat not vary useful but neat boy was I ever wrong it's extremely handy little pistol I am really happy with it I would recommend the m92 has 9" barrel the Draco is one load beast the extra barrel really helps make it useful and a joy to shoot and mine is super accurate I clip a one point sling on it like on an mp5 and push forward alittle and you can hit what you want with it great weapon I would buy a Draco as well but m92 is a better option pick up a krink style brake get r hot

I'm looking at one of the AK47 pistols, the Draco, at a local shop.
Not that I really need one, but it looks like fun.

Does anyone else have one who can provide insight to how they function?

It has a barrel nut on it that is tack welded. Are they relatively easy to remove and replace with a muzzle brake?

Thanks,
Tucker
They function just like any other AK.
The nut on the end of the barrel is tack welded for import reasons, comes off with a dremel in about a minute. Uses standard 14x1L threads (Tons of muzzle devices and adapters) perfectly legal to do, again.. Its only for import reasons or if you're in a neuter law state.
The dracos (not the micro) utilize standard stamped AKM forearms so you have plenty of options there as well, its a little more modular than the M92's since you can replace the sights and dust cover too.

The chamber and barrel are also chrome lined. Mine was anyhow. The pap M92s are not.

I SBR'd my draco a few years back. Its a great little shooter.
If you want it, Go for it. Sadly, You wont have this opportunity this time next year.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top