1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

AK 47 or AKM or whatever. TRADED

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by bmw2, Jun 21, 2010.

1. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

Built with a G kit and Nodak reciever. Has less than 200 rounds through it (7.62X39) since the build. Original owner put one mag through it and I did the rest. Metal and wood finish are excellent, pictures don't do it justice. Comes with a Tapco mag and two of the clear polymer/plastic Bulgarian mags. As an option, I could add a few steel mags and a little ammo for the right trade.

Got a hold of the builder and all this needs for compliance is a US grip, which I have and will be included in the sale or I can put it on for anyone interested. Also open to trades not on my list.

Trades are preferred but I'll list a cash price of $600(I know that's a little high but it is really nice and feel free to make an offer). I don't mind lower valued trades plus cash or ammo but I don't have a lot of cash to trade up about $100 or a bit more.

Trade interests
    Glock model 29(preferred trade)
    EAA witness 10mm or any other 10mm for that matter(already have a Glock 20)
    Glock 19
    .44mag w/6in barrel
    .357mag w/4in or 6in barrel
    .44 mag Marlin levergun, stainless or octagon barrel preferred
    Marlin 30-30 or 45-70 "cowboy" models w/octagon barrel
    I just like levers in general
    Commie handguns, still need a CZ82, CZ50/70, Makarovs(no commercial models) or?
    500 rounds of 7.62x39 or 9x18mak
  2. donovan

donovan Eugene, OR Member

have lots of 7.62 and 9x18 and a makarov.... wanna make a deal?
  3. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

Sorry, I'd rather not make an out of state deal. Wish you were in Washington.
  4. Kraut

Kraut Mount Vernon New Member

I have a nice Marlin 30-30 that I was going to sell for an AK purchase, and I live in Mount Vernon. Maybe meet at a gun range and swap a few rounds? PM me if you're interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.