JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes it is a thumb hole stock. I'm not to bright on these computers either, I became a supporter. ($20.00 well spent this is a great site to visit.). Still can't figure how to download the pictures.:huh:

Hey Guys, I have never posted anything on here before, and I don't know very much about guns. So if I screwed up let me know (nicely):) Have for sale a AK-47. As far as I know, there has not been any fancy changes to the rifle or stock. A plain Jane with a wood stock. The rifle is in what I think is in great shape. Not new in the box, But looks almost new. There is 4 clips that come with it and about 350 rounds of wolf ammo. From what I have been reading and comparing this gun to others, I'm asking $750.00. I don't want to sell the ammo or clips seperate. I took some pictures, but not sure how to. Serial # checked

Thank you

there you go.....

use the "img" not the "url" ( on photobucket, under the photos you have 4 options to copy to link the pic, copy & paste the last option....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.