JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling or looking to trade my AK47. It started life as a WASR 10/63. Completely broken down, rails polished, trigger work done, shepherd's hook replaced, cleaned and lubed in accordance with advice from Jim Fuller of Rifle Dynamics. Rifle shoots really well, no canted sights or excessive wobble. Rivets look good.

Rifle was further modified with Troy Extended handguards and railed gas tube. I had a mini red dot mounted with no issues. Has a US Palm pistol grip that's more comfortable (for me) than the original. Also has the Rifle Dynamics stock adapter with a Magpul MOE stock. Also has a Spike's Tactical .30 brake. Has two removable rail sections approximately 2 inches long. Has a BCM vertical grip attached.

Rifle comes with 7 Magpul mags, 3 US Palm mags and a Tapco mag. I may have a steel one also.

Also have a set of Midwest industries rails.

Rattle canned a kind of desert camo.

Also assorted extra parts, original furniture, etc.

I would prefer to trade for ARs in 300 black, AR10, a 5.45 AK, CZ Scorpion, or 9mm pistols. Feel free to offer any trade.

More pictures available.

IMG_20150404_112333534.jpg IMG_20150326_184046015.jpg