JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try watching forums and GB. The days of sub 100, or even sub 200 dollar kits are long gone though - I paid almost 300 for my last one, and I've seen matching high end kits go for twice to three times that on auctions (i.e. fin, yugo, polish, etc.....or the damn krinkov kits fetch a pretty penny too).

There's a gun show this weekend. I see a kit or two when ever I go but the prices are higher than online. Online is your best bet.

Have you checked out NoDak Spud <broken link removed> ?

<broken link removed>

What A Country, Inc. - Parts Kits

<broken link removed>

Arms Of America - Parts Kits - Has polish folder kits excellent to like new with matching numbers for $270 no barrel, $355 with a chrome lined barrel.

Gun Mechanic

Coctailer has a Bulgarian AK74 kit listed with the original barrel. I've seen the kit and it is in good shape.

People don't want the US barrels because they haven't been around long enough to be put through the wringer. That being said, I built a mutt AK with spare parts and used a US barrel and haven't had any problems. Still, I prefer the original barrel though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top