JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I.O Inc. M214 AK-47

First Look: Inter Ordnance (IO Inc) Rifles - The Truth About Guns

Here is a review of the rifle.

Selling to fund the 2 ar builds I have going on right now. I bought it new 8 months ago and put the new stock and pistol grip on, fed it 500 rounds with no problems. I just haven't shot it in awhile since I built my 300 blk and my ar-10. It comes with 4 magazines (tapco) and they have worked great in this rifle, also I have 220 rounds of Tulammo to send with it.
I also have 1000 rounds of wolf that I won't have a need for so if your interested in that maybe we can work out a deal for that as well.

Asking 700, open to trades but prefer cash. I'll pay transfer fee if you wanna meet me at my local place here in spanaway.

Let me know if you would like pictures up close of something or a different angle.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Yea it's a 16 inch barrel. And yes I'm pretty sure I do, it's at my grandpas and If you really want it I can grab it.

Thanks, I'll have to think about it have a few others in my sights that are higher on the purchase possible scale!
I like to ask question when I see something I might be interested in, having been a teacher, If I have a question its likely someone else out there does to and the answer might help it sell.
Good luck with the sale. You did a good job taking care of it and restocking.

Have all the original stuff and box with it as well. 700 for the rifle, rifle stuff and 220 rounds, 850 to add on the extra 1000 rounds of wolf.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.