JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Romanian AK-47 with black, composite, American stocks/handles that I put on. (I have the originals I bought it with too) I also have a 70 round Chinese made drum (never fails to load a shell from what I hear. It has never failed on me) I also have some rounds of ammo for it and a soft case. Any ideas on where to sell it or how? How much should I ask? Please e-mail me any response you can offer.

[email protected]

Very little rusting on it. I tried to capture it in the pictures, but it's nothing major. I'm not sure the exact amount to sell it for so I'll offer it for way more than I'm expecting to get it and the "highest bidder" here can get it. I obviously want to get the most I can for it. With that said, let's say 850 for both or 550 for the gun and 300 for the magazine. Again, just make me an offer, here or via e-mail.

If you need more pictures or have a specific request, just ask.

I'm included that other large banana clip. I doubt it works. I've never shot it. About 180 Rounds included as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.