Defensive Arts
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Landhawk Arms

AK-47 & Chinese Drum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have a Romanian AK-47 with black, composite, American stocks/handles that I put on. (I have the originals I bought it with too) I also have a 70 round Chinese made drum (never fails to load a shell from what I hear. It has never failed on me) I also have some rounds of ammo for it and a soft case. Any ideas on where to sell it or how? How much should I ask? Please e-mail me any response you can offer.

alfakennybabe@sbcglobal.net

OP
alfakennybabe
Reactions
Very little rusting on it. I tried to capture it in the pictures, but it's nothing major. I'm not sure the exact amount to sell it for so I'll offer it for way more than I'm expecting to get it and the "highest bidder" here can get it. I obviously want to get the most I can for it. With that said, let's say 850 for both or 550 for the gun and 300 for the magazine. Again, just make me an offer, here or via e-mail.

If you need more pictures or have a specific request, just ask.

I'm included that other large banana clip. I doubt it works. I've never shot it. About 180 Rounds included as well.

OP
alfakennybabe
Reactions
I have someone that may be doing a straight across trade, but if that doesn't work out, perhaps we can work the trade out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS