JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use an adjustable gas device on my saiga 12.If you don't know what a saiga 12 is, it is a semi auto 12 gauge AKM,(ak modified.) It helps becuase of the vast difference in recoil from low brass trap load's to 3" 00 buck. An ak rifle on the other hand, almost all shoot bullets in the 122g. range. Although there are 154g. SP's available.I think playing with the gas system on your 1 in 100,000,000 ak rifle is pointless.Sure the bolt carrier slams around.But so what!They still always work.reducing the gas would be asking for a FTF.The biggest selling point to the AK rifles is their near 100% reliability.The instruction manual for an AK tells you to allow the bolt to slam forward into battery,and not to try to slow it down. If your worried about the bolt carrier slamming back buy one of those little plastic stops they make for the recoil spring.

Last Edited:
what he said

ill also add they will only fit about 1/2 the ak's
it will cost you alot to have it installed
and its held on by an allen head so its just a matter of time till it fails

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR