JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i have a buddy with a 223/556 vector in camo with a halo sight and a tone of mags and case but i think he is looking for 1000. If you would be interested shoot me a note and i'll have him send u pics- it's a really nice gun!

i have a buddy with a 223/556 vector in camo with a halo sight and a tone of mags and case but i think he is looking for 1000. If you would be interested shoot me a note and i'll have him send u pics- it's a really nice gun!

Lookin for something in 7.62 but thanks anyway, sounds like a cool gun

<broken link removed>

It's a Polish Tantal (AK 74) which shoots a 5.45 x 39 round. Lighter weight, less recoil, cheaper ammo. You can carry more. :) Great build, perfect shooter. This is such a great rifle that I went out and bought two Tantal kits and just finished one. The Poles know how to make rifles.

He's still trying to sell that thing? Tell him I'll pawn it for him. 500 cash 90 days to pick it up, 15% interest. He can pay the interest in bear sausage.
:s0155:

I have an IO Inc STG-2000c Built on a US made receiver and US chrome lined barrel that shoots nice tight groups for $500. I bought it new 6 mos ago. I shot 90 rounds through it. It has a lifetime warranty from IO Inc.

Here is a review on it:
<broken link removed>

Here are pics:

I have a used WASR-10 I'll be looking to sell soon (not an underfolder). Functions flawlessly, some wear on the parkerizing. Original wood furniture, original cleaning kit in shoulder. Tapco trigger. Threaded muzzle. Comes with soviet sling, 3 steel magazines (and a 4th one that wont fit) and possibly some ammunition. Asking $450. PM if interested.

Going to be selling or trading for a 5.45

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.